Sunday, December 7, 2008

In The Last Three Weeks I've....

Things I've put together and/ or done on my own in the last three weeks.....
1) Successfully moved all of my stuff, with the help of some friends into a new apartment.

2) Got said apartment on my own salary and my own credit history

3) Hung two pictures (measured distances, screwed in nails and used mutliple tools)

4) Put pieces of furniture together by myself

5) Successfully mixed Red Lion, which I have now dubbed a Blue Roan

6) Figured out how to add pictures to blogs and how to create pages in the back end of a website

7) And perhaps the greatest thing of all; I went home to Los Angeles for the first time in seven months and didn't want to leave. But I made the choice to keep leaping forward into a life I could call my own. And the view is great.

I walked to the river and realized that months ago I was on the opposite side. I can now say that I've successfully crossed to the other side where I've created a life, full of work, assets, friends and happiness. And I did this all by myself.

No comments: