Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This One is for the Guys

There once was a woman who wanted to write. And she did, but most of her posts were introspective pieces about her life, her fears and her search for love and her quest to keep on writing. Here are some things she's heard from men that have stuck with her (gasp)!

This one is for the guys...


All I ask is that you try your best---
James Neuhausen

Love is like writing; you have to risk it all...

You can do anything.

I'm always trying to better myself and learn whatever I can
---Sean Coker

Yes, but Carolyn, some people are so dull they don't even have the imagination to dream.

You're writing is tremendous. You owe it to the rest of us to keep writing---Greg Schultz

You have moments of charisma.

[You're] not transparent, but translucent.

I'm infatuated with you, something I didn't think would happen. I lie awake at 4 in the morning and am surprised that I think of you.
---7-1

Success to me, is happiness. And I would tell my kids, to do something they enjoy doing, even if it means living in a trailer home.

You say I look young? I tell people, yeah, um Jack Daniels, rock 'n' roll and sex---
musician
Scott Bennett

Keep plugging away at it, and you'll find your opening, your window---friendly airline passenger

Everything comes down to leaps of faith---Movie Industry Mark, outside of Kaldi

You'll probably always have him in your heart. I understand.

I love you, Carolyn
.

I never thought I could love again.

No one's ever looked at me with that emotion in their eyes---
Andrew Wescott

No comments: